There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 50 - Uniform Classified and Commercial Driver License Act
Part 5 - Suspension and Revocation
- § 55-50-501. Mandatory revocation of licenses -- Causes -- Suspension of license until judgment for personal or property damage paid.
- § 55-50-502. Suspension of licenses -- Hearings -- Period of suspension or revocation -- Surrender of license -- Restricted license -- Operating under license of another jurisdiction prohibited -- Appeal.
- § 55-50-503. Surrender of license -- Forwarding surrendered license and record of convictions to department -- Report of convictions -- Recommendation of suspension.
- § 55-50-504. Driving while license cancelled, suspended or revoked -- Minors -- Forfeiture -- Notice.
- § 55-50-505. Driver improvement program -- Points -- Suspension -- Restrictions -- Incompetent or unqualified drivers -- Reexamination.
- § 55-50-506. Driving while in possession of methamphetamine.
- § 55-50-507. Community service in lieu of payment of fines and costs.
- § 55-50-508. Minors withdrawn from secondary school -- Administrative review of license revocation.
- § 55-50-509. Minors withdrawn from secondary school -- Revocation hearing.
- § 55-50-510. Minors withdrawn from secondary school -- Judicial review of license revocation.
- § 55-50-511. Applicability of Uniform Administrative Procedures Act.
- § 55-50-512. Order of suspension for a conviction or adjudication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.