2019 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 7 - Tennessee Employment Security Law
Part 5 - Funds
- § 50-7-501. Unemployment compensation fund.
- § 50-7-502. Unemployment compensation administration fund.
- § 50-7-503. Unemployment compensation special administrative fund.
- § 50-7-504. Nonliability of state for benefits.
- § 50-7-505. Assessment for payment of interest -- Interest paid on advancement fund.
- § 50-7-506. [Repealed.]
- § 50-7-507. Investment and securing of funds -- Interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.