There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 1 - Employment Relationship and Practices
Part 7 - Tennessee Lawful Employment Act
- § 50-1-701. Short title.
- § 50-1-702. Part definitions.
- § 50-1-703. Duties of employers -- Office of employment verification assistance -- Application -- Complaints for violations -- Commissioner's order on finding of violation -- Penalties.
- § 50-1-704. Employer's knowing misclassification to avoid requirements.
- § 50-1-705. Posting of list of employers against whom final orders issued.
- § 50-1-706. Protection against retaliation.
- § 50-1-707. Compliance deadline.
- § 50-1-708. Lawful employment enforcement fund.
- § 50-1-709. Termination of employment of illegal aliens.
- § 50-1-710. Enforcement without prejudice.
- § 50-1-711. Compliance with federal immigration law.
- § 50-1-712. Interpretation as fully consistent with federal immigration and labor laws.
- § 50-1-713. Exemption when E-Verify program suspended or not operational.
- § 50-1-714. Rules and regulations.
- § 50-1-715. Expiration of federal electronic work authorization verification system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.