2019 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 6 - Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 8 - Schools Against Violence in Education (Save) Act
- § 49-6-801. Short title.
- § 49-6-802. State-level safety team -- Template for safety and emergency response plans.
- § 49-6-803. Direction of safety team.
- § 49-6-804. Adoption of comprehensive plans.
- § 49-6-805. Template minimum requirements.
- § 49-6-806. Appointments to district-wide and building-level school safety teams.
- § 49-6-807. Annual armed intruder drill.
- § 49-6-808. Hearings on safety plans -- Filing of plan and amendments -- Confidentiality.
- § 49-6-809. Policy authorizing off-duty law enforcement officers to serve as armed school security officers --Memorandum of understanding -- List of qualified officers -- Funding -- Report.
- § 49-6-810. Annual report to governor and general assembly.
- § 49-6-811. Grant funding.
- § 49-6-812. Consistency with harassment and bullying policies.
- § 49-6-813. County and municipal appropriations.
- § 49-6-814. Rules and regulations.
- § 49-6-815. People permitted to possess and carry a firearm on school grounds.
- § 49-6-816. Authorization of employee to carry concealed weapon on school property in distressed rural county.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.