2019 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 10 - Special Education
Part 13 - Special Education Behavioral Supports Act
- § 49-10-1301. Short title.
- § 49-10-1302. Purpose of part.
- § 49-10-1303. Part definitions.
- § 49-10-1304. Isolation or restraint of student -- Reports and record.
- § 49-10-1305. Restrictions on administration of, or use of, isolation or restraint.
- § 49-10-1306. Records of isolation and restraint -- Reports -- Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- § 49-10-1307. Training and reporting on the use of restraint and isolation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.