There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
Chapter 61 - Mergers, Membership Exchanges, Entity Conversions, and For-Profit Conversions
- § 48-61-101. Chapter definitions.
- § 48-61-102. Permitted mergers -- Plan of Merger.
- § 48-61-103. Plan of membership exchange.
- § 48-61-104. Approval and adoption of plan of merger or membership exchange.
- § 48-61-105. Merger between parent and subsidiary corporations -- Plan of merger -- Approval.
- § 48-61-106. Abandonment of merger or membership exchange -- Certificate of abandonment.
- § 48-61-107. Articles of merger or membership exchange -- Contents -- Filing.
- § 48-61-108. Effect of merger or membership exchange.
- § 48-61-109. Plan of entity conversion.
- § 48-61-110. Contents of plan of entity conversion.
- § 48-61-111. Approval of entity conversion of a domestic nonprofit corporation to a domestic or foreign unincorporated entity.
- § 48-61-112. Articles of entity conversion.
- § 48-61-113. Entity conversion of domestic nonprofit corporation to foreign unincorporated entity -- Articles of charter surrender.
- § 48-61-114. Effect of entity conversion.
- § 48-61-115. Abandonment of plan of entity conversion -- Filing of statement of abandonment.
- § 48-61-116. Plan of for-profit conversion -- Contents of plan
- § 48-61-117. Approval of conversion of a domestic nonprofit corporation to a domestic or foreign for-profit corporation.
- § 48-61-118. Articles of for-profit conversion -- Contents.
- § 48-61-119. Conversion of domestic nonprofit corporation to foreign for-profit corporation -- Articles of charter surrender.
- § 48-61-120. Effect of for-profit conversion.
- § 48-61-121. Abandonment of for-profit conversion -- Filing of statement of abandonment.
- § 48-61-122. Limitations on entities with which a public benefit corporation may be a party to a merger, membership exchange, entity conversion or for-profit conversion transaction.
- § 48-61-123. Public benefit corporation to provide notice to attorney general and reporter of intent to consummate any merger, membership exchange, or conversions -- Time after notice for consummation of transaction.
- § 48-61-124. Bequests, devises and gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.