2019 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
For-Profit Business Corporations
Chapter 25 - Foreign Corporations
Part 1 - Certificate of Authority
- § 48-25-101. Authority to transact business required.
- § 48-25-102. Consequences of transacting business without authority.
- § 48-25-103. Application for certificate of authority.
- § 48-25-104. Amended certificate of authority.
- § 48-25-105. Effect of certificate of authority.
- § 48-25-106. Corporate name of foreign corporation.
- § 48-25-107. Registered office and registered agent of foreign corporation.
- § 48-25-108. Change of registered office or registered agent of foreign corporation.
- § 48-25-109. Resignation of registered agent of foreign corporation.
- § 48-25-110. Service on foreign corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.