2019 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments and Transactions
Chapter 28 - Open-End Mortgages and Mortgages Securing Future Advances
- § 47-28-101. Chapter definitions.
- § 47-28-102. Securing of future advances authorized.
- § 47-28-103. Priority of advances.
- § 47-28-104. Prerequisites for priority status.
- § 47-28-105. Reduction in credit limit -- Notice of limitation.
- § 47-28-106. Obligations of borrower.
- § 47-28-107. Service of notice.
- § 47-28-108. Priority of advances.
- § 47-28-109. Increases or advances exceeding contract limits or not covered by contract.
- § 47-28-110. Applicability and construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.