2019 Tennessee Code
Title 47 - Commercial Instruments and Transactions
Chapter 25 - Trade Practices
Part 11 - Protection of Personal Rights
- § 47-25-1101. Short title.
- § 47-25-1102. Part definitions.
- § 47-25-1103. Property right in use of name, photograph, likeness.
- § 47-25-1104. Exclusivity and duration of right.
- § 47-25-1105. Unauthorized use prohibited.
- § 47-25-1106. Remedies.
- § 47-25-1107. Exemptions.
- § 47-25-1108. Application to individuals protected by “Model Trademark Act.”
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.