2019 Tennessee Code
Title 44 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 6 - Commercial Feed Law
§ 44-6-108. Prohibited acts.
- The following acts and the causing of the following acts within this state are prohibited:
(1) The manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded;
(2) The adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed;
(3) The distribution of agricultural commodities, such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks, and hulls, that are adulterated within the meaning of § 44-6-107(1);
(4) The removal or disposal of a commercial feed in violation of an order under § 44-6-112;
(5) The failure or refusal to register in accordance with § 44-6-104; and
(6) Failure to pay inspection fees and file reports as required by former § 44-6-109 [repealed].