2019 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 27 - Executive Clemency
- § 40-27-101. Power of governor.
- § 40-27-102. Conditions and restrictions -- Warrants.
- § 40-27-103. Return of governor's warrant.
- § 40-27-104. Remission of imprisonment.
- § 40-27-105. Commutation of death penalty on application for pardon.
- § 40-27-106. Commutation on certificate of supreme court.
- § 40-27-107. Record of reasons for clemency.
- § 40-27-108. Restoration of citizenship on pardon of manslaughter.
- § 40-27-109. Exoneration.
- § 40-27-110. Victims of Crime Executive Clemency Notification Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.