2019 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 7 - Intoxicating Liquors
- § 39-17-701. Application of part.
- § 39-17-702. Unlawful sale of alcoholic beverages.
- § 39-17-703. Receiving, possessing, and transporting alcoholic beverages.
- § 39-17-704. Transportation of alcoholic beverages by common carriers.
- § 39-17-705. Exceptions.
- § 39-17-706. Manufacture of alcoholic beverages.
- § 39-17-707. Possession of still.
- § 39-17-708. Home manufacture of wine or beer excepted.
- § 39-17-712. [Reserved.]
- § 39-17-713. Storage of liquor for sale.
- § 39-17-714. Disposal of alcoholic beverages.
- § 39-17-715. Consuming alcoholic beverages on school premises.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.