2019 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 10 - Sexual Exploitation of Children
- § 39-17-1001. Short title.
- § 39-17-1002. Part definitions.
- § 39-17-1003. Offense of sexual exploitation of a minor.
- § 39-17-1004. Offense of aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.
- § 39-17-1005. Offense of especially aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.
- § 39-17-1006. Injunctions.
- § 39-17-1007. Issuance of process.
- § 39-17-1008. Forfeiture of any conveyance or real or personal property used in commission of an offense under this part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.