2019 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 1 - Miscellaneous
- § 39-17-101. Handling snakes so as to endanger life prohibited.
- § 39-17-102. Unlawful disposal of raw sewage -- Continued violation -- Enforcement.
- § 39-17-103. Abandonment of certain airtight containers.
- § 39-17-104. Safety devices on refrigerators required.
- § 39-17-105. Charge for use of public toilet facility prohibited.
- § 39-17-106. Gifts of adulterated candy or food.
- § 39-17-107. Adulteration of food, liquids, or pharmaceuticals.
- § 39-17-108. Tampering with construction signs and barricades -- Travel on closed roads -- Definitions.
- § 39-17-109. Airport and aircraft security.
- § 39-17-110. Attachment of signs to barriers constructed or owned by a governmental entity.
- § 39-17-111. Alteration of warning, guard or other safety device from any machine, tool, or other implement.
- § 39-17-112. False academic degrees.
- § 39-17-113. Payment of citations for persons who purchase devices for detection of or interference with devices used to measure the speed of motor vehicles.
- § 39-17-114. Transportation of illegal aliens.
- § 39-17-115. Knowingly manufacturing, providing, transferring or submitting false identification for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining employment.
- § 39-17-116. Unlawful to draw property transfer documents without interest in property.
- § 39-17-117. Unlawful to draw a lien against real or personal property without legal basis.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.