2019 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 6 - Uniform Principal and Income Act
Part 5 - Allocation of Disbursements During Administration of Trust
- § 35-6-501. Disbursements from income.
- § 35-6-502. Disbursements from principal.
- § 35-6-503. Transfers from income to principal for depreciation.
- § 35-6-504. Transfers from income to reimburse principal.
- § 35-6-505. Income taxes.
- § 35-6-506. Adjustments between principal and income because of taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.