2019 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 6 - Power of Attorney
Part 3 - Power of Attorney for Care of a Minor Child Act
- § 34-6-301. Short title.
- § 34-6-302. Delegation of authority -- “Parent” defined.
- § 34-6-303. Execution of instrument providing for power of attorney -- Affidavit detailing hardship -- Procedure when one parent has legal custody.
- § 34-6-304. Authority of caregiver -- Enrollment in local education agency -- Restitution to school district for fraudulent enrollment.
- § 34-6-305. Revocation of power of attorney.
- § 34-6-306. Termination of power of attorney.
- § 34-6-307. Contravening decision by parent.
- § 34-6-308. Liability for reliance on power of attorney.
- § 34-6-309. Residence change.
- § 34-6-310. No obligation to inquire or investigate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.