2019 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 6 - Power of Attorney
Part 1 - Uniform Durable Power of Attorney Act
- § 34-6-101. Short title -- Construction of part.
- § 34-6-102. “Durable power of attorney” defined.
- § 34-6-103. Effect of acts done by attorney.
- § 34-6-104. Effect of appointment of conservator, guardian or other fiduciary -- Nomination by principal.
- § 34-6-105. Effect of death, disability or incapacity of principal.
- § 34-6-106. Bond.
- § 34-6-107. Fiduciary relationship of attorney in fact with the principal.
- § 34-6-108. Incorporation of statutory attorney in fact -- Powers by reference.
- § 34-6-109. Attorney in fact -- Powers.
- § 34-6-110. Gifts under power of attorney.
- § 34-6-111. Access to medical information by personal representative for limited purpose of determining disability or incapacity when effective date of power of attorney deferred.
- § 34-6-112. Access to electronic communications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.