There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 32 - Wills
Chapter 5 - Administration Upon Foreign Wills
- § 32-5-101. Recording will.
- § 32-5-102. Executors of other states qualifying -- Bond.
- § 32-5-103. Petition for probate -- Hearing -- Notice.
- § 32-5-104. Admitting will to probate.
- § 32-5-105. Unprobated will from state or country not requiring probate.
- § 32-5-106. Contest.
- § 32-5-107. Authentication.
- § 32-5-108. Copy of will as evidence.
- § 32-5-109. Registration of will as muniment of title.
- § 32-5-110. Foreign unprobated wills.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.