2019 Tennessee Code
Title 31 - Descent and Distribution
Chapter 7 - Tennessee Disclaimer of Property Interests Act
- § 31-7-101. Short Title.
- § 31-7-102. Definitions.
- § 31-7-103. Scope.
- § 31-7-104. Disclaimer Act supplement by other law.
- § 31-7-105. Power to disclaim -- General requirements -- When irrevocable.
- § 31-7-106. Disclaimer of interests in property.
- § 31-7-107. Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- § 31-7-108. Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- § 31-7-109. Disclaimer of power of appointment not held in a fiduciary capacity or other power not held in a fiduciary capacity.
- § 31-7-110. Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- § 31-7-111. Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 31-7-112. Delivery or filing.
- § 31-7-113. When disclaimer barred or limited.
- § 31-7-114. Tax qualified customer.
- § 31-7-115. Recording of disclaimer.
- § 31-7-116. Application to existing relationships.
- § 31-7-117. Severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.