2019 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies and Special Proceedings
Chapter 28 - Products Liability Actions
- § 29-28-101. Short title.
- § 29-28-102. Chapter definitions.
- § 29-28-103. Limitation of actions -- Exception.
- § 29-28-104. Compliance with government standards -- Rebuttable presumption.
- § 29-28-105. Determination of defective or dangerous condition.
- § 29-28-106. Seller's liability.
- § 29-28-107. Complaint -- Statement of damages.
- § 29-28-108. Product altered or abnormally used.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.