2019 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning and Housing
Chapter 8 - Security Gates and Barriers
- § 13-8-101. Applicability of chapter.
- § 13-8-102. Chapter definitions.
- § 13-8-103. Review of plans for installation or replacement of security gates or barriers.
- § 13-8-104. Issuance of permit -- Inspections.
- § 13-8-105. Equipment required at security gates or barriers -- Policies.
- § 13-8-106. Maintenance and upkeep of security gate or barrier.
- § 13-8-107. Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.