2019 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning and Housing
Chapter 4 - Municipal Planning
Part 1 - Municipal Planning Commission
- § 13-4-101. Creation of planning commission -- Compensation -- Appointment of members -- Term of office -- Vacancies -- Training and continuing education.
- § 13-4-102. Organization of commission -- Rules -- Staff -- Finances.
- § 13-4-103. Powers of commission to promote municipal planning.
- § 13-4-104. Submission of proposed construction to commission -- Approval -- Failure to approve -- Overruling nonapproval.
- § 13-4-105. Municipal planning commissions under special statutes -- Force and effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.