2019 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning and Housing
Chapter 3 - Regional Planning
Part 4 - Regional Planning Regulations
- § 13-3-401. Chapter definitions.
- § 13-3-402. Regional planning commission platting authority -- Recording plat by county register -- Variances.
- § 13-3-403. Platting regulations -- Road and utility main regulations -- Completion bond -- Hearing on regulations.
- § 13-3-404. Procedure upon submission of plats -- Procedure in certain counties.
- § 13-3-405. Plat approval not acceptance of road.
- § 13-3-406. Acceptance of and improvements of unapproved roads.
- § 13-3-407. Applicability of part.
- § 13-3-408. Divisions and plats partitioned by court excepted.
- § 13-3-409. Private acts relating to subdivision of lands -- Effect.
- § 13-3-410. Penalties for transferring lots in unrecorded subdivisions.
- § 13-3-411. Prerequisites for issuing building permits or erecting buildings -- Proposed permanent easements.
- § 13-3-412. New subdivision developments in the vicinity of established sport shooting ranges.
- § 13-3-413. Power of regional planning commission to promulgate provisions for development -- Vesting period for development standards as to approved development plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.