2019 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning and Housing
Chapter 24 - Zoning Classifications
Part 4 - Competitive Wireless Broadband Investment, Deployment, and Safety Act of 2018
- § 13-24-401. Short title.
- § 13-24-402. Part definitions.
- § 13-24-403. Construction and applicability of part.
- § 13-24-404. Local option and local preemption.
- § 13-24-405. Existing law unaffected.
- § 13-24-406. Prohibited activities.
- § 13-24-407. Uniform local authority fees for deployment of small wireless facilities -- Exceptions.
- § 13-24-408. Uniform local authority requirements for deployment and maintenance of small wireless facilities -- Exceptions.
- § 13-24-409. Uniform application procedures for local authorities.
- § 13-24-410. Provisions applicable solely to the state as an authority.
- § 13-24-411. Authority powers preserved.
- § 13-24-412. Private right of action.
- § 13-24-413. Study on impact of deployment of broadband -- Best Practices -- Recommendations -- Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.