2018 Tennessee Code
Title 9 - Public Finances
Chapter 4 - State Funds, State Budget and Appropriations
Part 51 - State Budget and Appropriations
- § 9-4-5101. Items set forth in budget.
- § 9-4-5102. Performance-based program budgeting.
- § 9-4-5103. Estimates by departments -- Classification of expenditures.
- § 9-4-5104. Revenue estimates.
- § 9-4-5105. Review of estimates -- Transmittal of budget document -- Governor's power to amend the budget not restricted or prohibited.
- § 9-4-5106. Form and contents of budget document -- General appropriations bill.
- § 9-4-5107. Direct and continuing appropriations.
- § 9-4-5108. Form of appropriation bill -- Capital projects -- General legislation -- Contents of title.
- § 9-4-5109. Amendment of appropriation recommendations.
- § 9-4-5110. Work program -- Allotments.
- § 9-4-5111. Reserve allotment.
- § 9-4-5112. Revision of work programs.
- § 9-4-5113. Certification of funds to meet obligations.
- § 9-4-5114. Obligations after fiscal year prohibited -- Allotments required.
- § 9-4-5115. State funds received by local government unit not to be expended for costs of lawsuit against state in which local government unit is plaintiff.
- § 9-4-5116. Abortion funding.
- § 9-4-5117. Certification of board fees -- Regulatory fees.
- § 9-4-5118. State funds not to be expended to pay municipality's public indebtedness.
- § 9-4-5119. Prohibited use of state funds by University of Tennessee -- Use of funds in budget of office of diversity and inclusion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.