There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 11 - Mechanics' and Materialmen's Liens
Part 2 - Truth in Construction and Consumer Protection Act of 1975
- § 66-11-201. Short title.
- § 66-11-202. Part definitions.
- § 66-11-203. Notice to owner.
- § 66-11-204. Rejection of contracts.
- § 66-11-205. Contractor's notice to owner that all liens have been paid -- Guarantee -- Form.
- § 66-11-206. Noncompliance by contractor -- Misdemeanor -- Penalties -- Owner remedies.
- § 66-11-207. Effect on other laws.
- § 66-11-208. Real estate improvement contracts -- Certain venue provisions prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.