There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 13 - Tennessee Real Estate Broker License Act of 1973
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 62-13-101. Title.
- § 62-13-102. Chapter definitions.
- § 62-13-103. Broker or affiliate identified by single act.
- § 62-13-104. Exemptions -- Firm licenses for vacation lodging services.
- § 62-13-105. Action by broker to collect compensation.
- § 62-13-106. Schools.
- § 62-13-107. Clinics and institutes.
- § 62-13-108. Study and research programs.
- § 62-13-109. Injunctions authorized for enforcement.
- § 62-13-110. Penalties.
- § 62-13-111. Hearing and judicial review.
- § 62-13-112. Errors and omissions insurance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.