There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 57 - Intoxicating Liquors
Chapter 2 - Local Option--Manufacture Only
- § 57-2-101. "Intoxicating liquors" and "intoxicating drinks" defined -- Fuel alcohol exception.
- § 57-2-102. Privilege taxes on manufacturer -- License.
- § 57-2-103. Manufacturing of intoxicating liquors -- Petition -- Election.
- § 57-2-104. Possession, storage or transportation by manufacturer lawful -- Rights limited.
- § 57-2-105. Restrictions on sale within state.
- § 57-2-106. Restrictions on labeling of intoxicating liquors as Tennessee whiskeys.
- § 57-2-107. Hours of sale for licensed manufacturer to sell at retail.
- § 57-2-108. Use of name "Tennessee Moonshine".
- § 57-2-109. Adoption of ordinance to prohibit construction or operation of licensed manufacturer under § 57-3-202 -- Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.