There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 7 - Tennessee Employment Security Law
Part 6 - Administration
- § 50-7-601. Unemployment compensation bureau -- Division of the Tennessee state employment service.
- § 50-7-602. Authority and duties of commissioner.
- § 50-7-603. Regulations and rules.
- § 50-7-604. Publications.
- § 50-7-605. Personnel.
- § 50-7-606. State unemployment compensation advisory council.
- § 50-7-607. Employment stabilization.
- § 50-7-608. State employment service.
- § 50-7-609. Assistant or deputy commissioner.
- § 50-7-610. Contracts for administration of programs.
- § 50-7-611. Child support deduction.
- § 50-7-612. Food stamp overissuance deduction.
- § 50-7-613. Receiving notices electronically and submitting separation information electronically -- Electronic appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.