2018 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 3 - Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1972
Part 4 - Civil Remedies
- § 50-3-401. Injunctive relief.
- § 50-3-402. Authority of commissioner.
- § 50-3-403. Knowledge of conditions endangering health or safety -- Penalty.
- § 50-3-404. Failure to correct violation of standard or regulation -- Penalty.
- § 50-3-405. Violation of standard or regulation -- Nonserious violation -- Willful or repeat violations -- Penalties.
- § 50-3-406. Violation of posting requirements.
- § 50-3-407. Manner of imposing penalties.
- § 50-3-408. Payment of penalties -- Action to recover.
- § 50-3-409. Discrimination against employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.