2018 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 3 - Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1972
Part 3 - Inspections
- § 50-3-301. Inspections authorized.
- § 50-3-302. Witnesses.
- § 50-3-303. Representation of employers and employees during inspection.
- § 50-3-304. Notice by employees of dangerous conditions or violations.
- § 50-3-305. Reports of inspections and investigations.
- § 50-3-306. Advance notice of inspections prohibited -- Exceptions.
- § 50-3-307. Citation of violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.