2018 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 3 - Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1972
Part 10 - High-Voltage Lines
- § 50-3-1001. Part definitions.
- § 50-3-1002. Guarding against accidental contact by employee.
- § 50-3-1003. Clearance or safeguard required.
- § 50-3-1004. [Repealed.]
- § 50-3-1005. Notification to power company and responsibility for safeguards.
- § 50-3-1006. Enforcement.
- § 50-3-1007. Violation of part.
- § 50-3-1008. Operations exempt.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.