2018 Tennessee Code
Title 50 - Employer and Employee
Chapter 3 - Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1972
Part 1 - General Provisions
- § 50-3-101. Short title.
- § 50-3-102. Purpose.
- § 50-3-103. Chapter definitions.
- § 50-3-104. Scope of chapter.
- § 50-3-105. Employers' rights and duties.
- § 50-3-106. Employees' rights and duties.
- § 50-3-107. Unpaid fines and penalties -- Interest -- Additional penalties for late payment.
- § 50-3-108. Full payment required except in case of compromise and settlement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.