2018 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 6 - Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 45 - Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying and Cyber-Bullying.
- § 49-6-4501. Legislative findings -- Safety and civility.
- § 49-6-4502. Part definitions.
- § 49-6-4503. Adoption of policy prohibiting harassment, intimidation, bullying or cyber-bullying by the school district.
- § 49-6-4504. Adoption of policy prohibiting harassment, intimidation, bullying or cyber-bullying by LEA.
- § 49-6-4505. Reprisal or retaliation prohibited -- Reporting harassment, intimidation, bullying or cyber-bullying -- Immunity from damages.
- § 49-6-4506. Task forces, programs or other initiatives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.