There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 6 - Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 21 - Transportation
- § 49-6-2101. Power of boards to provide transportation.
- § 49-6-2102. Rules and regulations.
- § 49-6-2103. Transportation free.
- § 49-6-2104. Payments in lieu of transportation.
- § 49-6-2105. Maximum time in transit.
- § 49-6-2106. Approval of routes.
- § 49-6-2107. Certification of drivers and equipment.
- § 49-6-2108. Drivers -- Physical and mental examinations.
- § 49-6-2109. Equipment -- Commercial advertising.
- § 49-6-2110. Safe operation of buses.
- § 49-6-2111. School bus insurance.
- § 49-6-2112. School bus tax exemption.
- § 49-6-2113. Penalty for violations.
- § 49-6-2114. Tennessee Children with Disabilities Transportation Act.
- § 49-6-2115. Compliance with school bus and motor vehicle safety standards.
- § 49-6-2116. Transportation supervisor -- Transportation policy relative to safe transport of students.
- § 49-6-2117. Prohibition against nonpublic schools employing or permitting driver convicted of violations.
- § 49-6-2118. Policies and procedures for students exiting school bus at stop other than regular bus stop -- Bus drivers' responsibilities -- Unruly students.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.