2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 38 - Victims' Rights
Part 2 - Victim Impact Statement Act
- § 40-38-201. Short title.
- § 40-38-202. Sentencing judge to consider impact statement prior to sentencing.
- § 40-38-203. Part definitions.
- § 40-38-204. Notification of opportunity to present impact statement -- Policy -- Development of impact statement form.
- § 40-38-205. Impact statement to be part of presentence report -- Contents -- Number of statements.
- § 40-38-206. Filing of presentence report.
- § 40-38-207. Impact statement to be considered as evidence.
- § 40-38-208. Submission of statement or cooperation in preparation of statement not required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.