There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 35 - Tennessee Criminal Sentencing Reform Act of 1989
Part 5 - Release and Parole
- § 40-35-501. Release eligibility status -- Calculations.
- § 40-35-502. Conversion of fractions in calculations.
- § 40-35-503. Authority to determine release status of felon -- Grounds for denying release status -- Hearings -- Parole potential.
- § 40-35-504. Release classification status programs -- Parole -- Penalty for violation of parole.
- § 40-35-505. Orientation to post-release or parole issues.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.