2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 34 - Contract Sentencing
- § 40-34-101. Short title.
- § 40-34-102. Authority to establish program.
- § 40-34-103. Sentence agreements -- Notice to officials and victims.
- § 40-34-104. Coordination of contract sentencing program.
- § 40-34-105. Establishment of alternative objectives of programs -- Removal of prisoner from program.
- § 40-34-106. Prisoners not exempt from department regulations.
- § 40-34-107. Report to state and local government committees.
- § 40-34-108. Maximum reduction of sentence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.