2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 22 - Judicial Recommendation of Clemency
- § 40-22-101. Postponement of execution of sentence pending application for clemency.
- § 40-22-102. Suspension of execution to permit application for pardon.
- § 40-22-103. Transmittal of documents and recommendations to commissioner.
- § 40-22-104. Prisoner placed under commissioner.
- § 40-22-105. Custody or appearance bond.
- § 40-22-106. Execution of sentence in absence of parole or pardon.
- § 40-22-107. Entry of pardon or parole -- Discharge of bond.
- § 40-22-108. Supervision pending application.
- § 40-22-109. Parole or recommendation of pardon.
- § 40-22-110. Maximum term of parole -- Power to pardon unaffected.
- § 40-22-111. Notice of grant of parole.
- § 40-22-112. Duties of probation and parole officer.
- § 40-22-113. Supervision by state parole officer.
- § 40-22-114. Transmittal of papers and recommendations to governor.
- § 40-22-115. Notice of governor's action.
- § 40-22-116. Entry of parole or pardon.
- § 40-22-117. Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.