2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 15 - Pretrial Diversion
- § 40-15-101. Default of defendant.
- § 40-15-102. Pretrial diversion meetings.
- § 40-15-103. Deferring pending proceedings.
- § 40-15-104. Pretrial investigation.
- § 40-15-105. Memorandum of understanding -- Suspended prosecution.
- § 40-15-106. Certification that defendant not disqualified by prior conviction, pretrial diversion or expunged offense.
- § 40-15-107. Uniform application for pretrial diversion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.