There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 11 - Bail
Part 2 - Forfeiture of Bail
- § 40-11-201. Conditional judgment on failure to appear.
- § 40-11-202. Scire facias.
- § 40-11-203. Exoneration by surrender of defendant.
- § 40-11-204. Relief on forfeited recognizances.
- § 40-11-205. Refund of forfeiture payments on reversal.
- § 40-11-206. State purchase of land sold to collect on forfeiture.
- § 40-11-207. Notice to district attorney general of sale of land.
- § 40-11-208. Bid by district attorney general.
- § 40-11-209. Certificate of district attorney general.
- § 40-11-210. Disposition of copies of certificate.
- § 40-11-211. Certificate received and delivered to state or county.
- § 40-11-212. Sheriff's deed delivered to district attorney general.
- § 40-11-213. Delivery of deed to county.
- § 40-11-214. Payment of costs -- Notice to clerk of court.
- § 40-11-215. Redemption of property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.