2018 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 4 - Drugs
§ 39-17-404. Name of drug.
(a) The controlled substances listed or to be listed in the schedules in this part are included by whatever official, common, usual, chemical, or trade name designated.
(b) Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, the following are excluded from all schedules:
(1) Non-narcotic substances excluded under 21 CFR 1308.22, as amended;
(2) Chemical preparations exempted under 21 CFR 1308.24, as amended;
(3) Veterinary anabolic steroid implant products excluded under 21 CFR 1308.26, as amended;
(4) Prescription products exempted under 21 CFR 1308.32, as amended;
(5) Anabolic steroid products exempted under 21 CFR 1308.34, as amended; and
(6) Certain cannabis plant material, and products made from such material, that contain tetrahydrocannabinols and that are exempted under 21 CFR 1308.35, as amended.