2018 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 12 - Trust Protectors and Trust Advisors
- § 35-15-1201. Powers of trust advisors and trust protectors.
- § 35-15-1202. Trust advisors and trust protectors as fiduciaries.
- § 35-15-1203. Trust advisor and trust protector subject to court jurisdiction.
- § 35-15-1204. No duty to review actions of trustee, trust advisor, or trust protector.
- § 35-15-1205. Fiduciary's liability for action or inaction of trustee, trust advisor, and trust protector.
- § 35-15-1206. Limitation of action against a trust advisor or trust protector.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.