2018 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 8 - Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
Part 2 - Jurisdiction
- § 34-8-201. Part definitions -- Significant connection factors.
- § 34-8-202. Exclusive basis.
- § 34-8-203. Jurisdiction.
- § 34-8-204. Special jurisdiction.
- § 34-8-205. Exclusive and continuing jurisdiction.
- § 34-8-206. Appropriate forum.
- § 34-8-207. Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- § 34-8-208. Notice of proceeding.
- § 34-8-209. Proceedings in more than one state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.