There is a newer version of this Part
2018 Tennessee Code
Title 33 - Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Chapter 6 - Mental Health Service
Part 3 - Persons With Severe Impairments
- § 33-6-301. "Severe impairment" defined.
- § 33-6-302. Detention of persons with severe impairments -- Record.
- § 33-6-303. Examination of person.
- § 33-6-304. Detention following finding of severe impairment.
- § 33-6-305. Extended detention after confirmation of initial finding.
- § 33-6-306. Notice of status and rights as service recipient.
- § 33-6-307. Request for release.
- § 33-6-308. Release of person no longer in need of immediate care.
- § 33-6-309. Admission of person to treatment facility beyond seventy-two hour period.
- § 33-6-310. Monitoring of admissions to ensure service recipients' rights.
- § 33-6-311. Service under this part not substitute for outpatient care.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.