2018 Tennessee Code
Title 16 - Courts
Chapter 15 - Courts of General Sessions
Part 4 - Powers and Duties
- § 16-15-401. General powers.
- § 16-15-402. General duties.
- § 16-15-403. Conservator of peace -- Oaths.
- § 16-15-404. Hearing causes at any time.
- § 16-15-405. Relief from firearm disabilities imposed on persons adjudicated as mental defective or judicially committed to mental institution.
- § 16-15-406. Rules of court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.