2017 Tennessee Code
Title 9 - Public Finances
Chapter 4 - State Funds, State Budget and Appropriations
Part 2 - Accounts or Appropriations for Designated Purposes
- § 9-4-201. Special federal funds.
- § 9-4-202. Separate account, collateral, and bond.
- § 9-4-203. Trust funds.
- § 9-4-204. Police pay supplement fund.
- § 9-4-205. Victims of crime assistance fund.
- § 9-4-206. Impaired drivers trust fund.
- § 9-4-207. Transportation equity trust fund -- Account.
- § 9-4-208. Appropriations to promote industries and facilities involving modern technologies -- Audits.
- § 9-4-209. Civil rights attorneys' fees awards account.
- § 9-4-210. Increase in imprisonment terms -- Appropriations for operating costs.
- § 9-4-211. Reserve for revenue fluctuations.
- § 9-4-212. State appropriations to nongovernmental defender services in capital cases.
- § 9-4-213. State appropriations to child advocacy centers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.