2017 Tennessee Code
Title 9 - Public Finances
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 9-1-101. Fiscal year for state and county government.
- § 9-1-102. Borrowing by state employees and officials restricted.
- § 9-1-103. Protection of appropriations of state and departmental revenues and state funds and institutional and program revenues by the state's sovereign immunity.
- § 9-1-104. Right of prepayment to appear on instrument.
- § 9-1-105. State-shared revenue to counties and municipalities -- Effective date for distribution purposes.
- § 9-1-106. Negotiability of public bonds.
- § 9-1-107. Investments or deposits in federal savings banks or pooled investment fund -- Deposits exceeding insurance limits.
- § 9-1-108. Collection of funds on behalf of the state or local government -- Acceptance of checks or money orders -- Acceptance of credit or debit cards.
- § 9-1-109. Penalties for nonpayment of checks or money orders.
- § 9-1-110. Issuance of credit by commissioner of revenue for taxes, licenses or fees of amounts received by check or money order.
- § 9-1-111. -- 9-1-115. [Reserved.]
- § 9-1-116. Programs and services limited to extent funds available.
- § 9-1-117. Receipt or collection of personal checks by state, municipal or county officials.
- § 9-1-118. Depositing, investing or placing for deposit funds held by state and government entities.
- § 9-1-119. Computer software as equipment for financing purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.