2017 Tennessee Code
Title 7 - Consolidated Governments and Local Governmental Functions and Entities
Local Government Functions
Chapter 51 - Miscellaneous Governmental and Proprietary Functions
Part 10 - Tennessee Passenger Transportation Services Act
- § 7-51-1001. Short title.
- § 7-51-1002. Governmental entity -- Defined.
- § 7-51-1003. Scope of authority.
- § 7-51-1004. Action on behalf of state -- Immunity.
- § 7-51-1005. Authority of department of safety unaffected.
- § 7-51-1006. Exemption.
- § 7-51-1007. Regulation of entry into the business of providing passenger transportation service -- Limousine, sedan, shuttle and taxicab service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.