2017 Tennessee Code
Title 69 - Waters, Waterways, Drains and Levees
Chapter 9 - Boating Regulation
Part 5 - Personal Watercraft
- § 69-9-501. "Personal watercraft" defined.
- § 69-9-502. Flotation devices.
- § 69-9-503. Engine cutoff switches.
- § 69-9-504. Safe operating requirements -- Prohibited maneuvers -- Warning flags.
- § 69-9-505. Operation by children prohibited.
- § 69-9-506. Leasing of personal watercraft by persons under sixteen (16) years of age prohibited.
- § 69-9-507. Towing safety -- Rearview mirrors.
- § 69-9-508. Watercraft owner not to violate provisions of this part -- Exceptions to this part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.